Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Epic Ian - International Tabletop Day report

International Tabletop Day

      I played many games at ITD (International Tabletop day), but I had 3 favorites. Battle Wizards, Evil Baby Orphanage, and Munchkin Apocalypse. there are these things in Munchkin Apocalypse called Seals, which occur when a monster says to in the description, and it kind of sounds menacing when someone tells you to open a seal. Also it's funny because my neighbor played in that game with me. 

     Battle Wizards was really fun. The person that taught me the game said that there is a rule that you have to speak in the voice you think the wizard would speak in. so my wizard was named Fey TinkleBottom, and I had to speak in a high pitched voice to satisfy them.

     Now Evil Baby Orphanage was really...weird. Because they had babies of Richard Nixon, John Wilkes Booth, Jack the Ripper, Caesar, Caligula, and many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment