Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Epic Ian - International Tabletop Day report

International Tabletop Day

      I played many games at ITD (International Tabletop day), but I had 3 favorites. Battle Wizards, Evil Baby Orphanage, and Munchkin Apocalypse. there are these things in Munchkin Apocalypse called Seals, which occur when a monster says to in the description, and it kind of sounds menacing when someone tells you to open a seal. Also it's funny because my neighbor played in that game with me. 

     Battle Wizards was really fun. The person that taught me the game said that there is a rule that you have to speak in the voice you think the wizard would speak in. so my wizard was named Fey TinkleBottom, and I had to speak in a high pitched voice to satisfy them.

     Now Evil Baby Orphanage was really...weird. Because they had babies of Richard Nixon, John Wilkes Booth, Jack the Ripper, Caesar, Caligula, and many others.