Sunday, April 14, 2013

Anime Conji - Day 2

And back from Conji Day 2...

While the management has changed, and some stuff I kind of miss is different, by keeping an open mind, I notice things have changed for the better as far as gaming goes. Last year, gaming was pretty pitiful, I must say. This year, things are WAY better, there was an actual game library, with plenty of games to check out, Ian and I played in a Kasume Goddess tournament, and while we didn't win (since it was the first time we played.) we had fun and got TWO promo cards each. The upstairs gaming area was a lot larger.

In the Dealer Hall, we got to play Krosmaster ARENA, which is an anime boardgame published in France, based off of an MMO game. Japanime Games, publisher of Tanto Coure, currently has a kickstarter for the English version of the game. Now, you know I've unboxed Super Dungeon Explore, and reviewed the expansions, this game looks similar but the player versus player interaction is a bit better. (I  would love a PvP heroes version of SDE!!!)











Standby for more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment