Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Countdown to Earthdawn Appreciation Day (10 Days) Updated

Edit:
So I did start working on the Earthdawn Merits and Flaws System today, and boy am I surprised by how much my game designing has matured over the last year, working on these various projects, I've learned to analyze the impact of certain decisions. This has a lot to do with the IZ design work. 

So I'm revamping a lot of the designs and plan to have a pretty fun system...now of course, it will need playtesting, so feel free to leave lots of feedback and to pass it around as much as you want for playtesting. 

You may have noticed a lack of posts the last few days...we're really pushing toward getting stuff out for Interface Zero 2.0.

I'm doing a lot of conversions of golemmechs and power armors, plus lots of statblocks. Also we just did a major revision on armor values.

So that being said, I haven't had a lot of time to work the ED stuff, now with 10 days remaining, I may have to push Bloodlorne or the rest of the Windcrusader discipline til after I get these deadlines out.

Also, Legend of Sinbad...need to work on that.

So Get those entries ready, 10 days remaining!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment