Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fate Fun (Aspects of well known characters)

I love Fate because of the aspects. They really help cement the concept of the character.

Here are some great aspects from Famous Characters.

James T. Kirk
-Leave bigotry in your quarters; there's no room for it on the bridge. 
-Worlds are conquered, galaxies destroyed...but a woman is always a woman. 
-Our missions are peaceful...not for conquest. When we do battle, it is only because we have no choice. 

Jean Luke Piccard
-"Make it so number 1"

Han Solo
-It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs

"Indiana" Jones
"Snakes, Why'd it have to be Snakes"

Luke Skywalker
"I'm a jedi, like my father before me."

Indigo Montoya
"You killed my father, prepare to die."

Fourth Dcotor"
"Your mind is beginning to work. It's entirely due to my influence, of course, you must not take any credit."

Ninth Doctor
- Last of the Time Lords
- Leave this planet or I'll stop you.


Tenth Doctor 
"Wibbly, wobbley, timey wimey"
"Because I'm clever"

I could go on forever...




No comments:

Post a Comment