Sunday, May 20, 2012

Warriors in Time update

Sean and I did some brainstorming on his game today. He also decided to use an existing system rather than creating a system from scratch. So I asked which OGL system he thought he wanted to work with, FATE, d20, or Legend, he decided on Legend. I think it's a pretty solid choice to emulate all the variances of a genre that can span from playing a caveman to a 25th century homo superior. I need to work with him on whether the system will work with space age weaponry.

One thing he plans on allowing is magic for those of ancient times, and psionics for those of future times.

One solid thing he's decided is that the characters will come from pretty much any era.

I think the game has promise, I want Sean to write his first piece of fiction for it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment