Thursday, May 24, 2012

MW2039 System

So now I need to make the decision about what I want my game to be based upon. It's pulpy so something cinematic, but I kind of want stats to be in there. I also love aspects.

Now as far as OGL systems, there's Pathfinder/d20 system of course, but not really what I want, as I want the game to be a bit more simplistic, actually a lot more simplistic.

FATE has a lot of what I'm looking for, but no stats. It definitely has aspects.

Savage Worlds isn't OGL, but for a free setting, there wouldn't be an issue of course. Savage Worlds doesn't have aspects, but that's something easily modified....

Legend is OGL, but I'm not sure how well it would work for a sci-fi setting. I'm sure it's been done somewhere, I just haven't found it yet.

Decisions....decisions....

any input?

No comments:

Post a Comment