Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Gamex Inbound!

Gamex is coming up this weekend, while it's not San Diego Local, it is within driving distance. I've never been, but Chris Czerniak keeps telling me I should go!! So if everything works out this weekend, I'll try and head there this weekend at least for one day.

Games is the Memorial Day weekend session of the Strategicon series of Gaming conventions!

Strategicon.net

There's so many role-playing events, it's like a real GameCon!!! I love KingdomCon, it's a blast I just wish there was more RP events that people play...Check out the list of events and Gamex!!!

At the Door Registration

Convention Registration Hours

  • Friday, Noon - 8:30 pm
  • Saturday, 8:00 am - 8:30 pm
  • Sunday, 8:00 am - 8:30 pm
  • Monday, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm

Entry Fees

$50.00Full Con Pass
$30.00One Day Pass (Saturday/Sunday)
$10.00One Day Pass (Friday/Monday)
$90.00Season Pass (Next 3 Shows)
$50.00 Family Day Pass (Preregister)
$450.00 V.I.P. Pass (Preregister)
  $5.00Children 12 and under
(with Adult admission)
FreeShoppers Pass
FreeBecome a Volunteer!

No comments:

Post a Comment