Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Upcoming reviews

First up will be the LPJ NeoExodus - First Ones PDF I have in the review Queue.

Second will be the re-review of the updated Pathfinder Earthdawn rules, I meant to get to it earlier, but things being what they are, I haven't been able to. From glancing at it, it seems they made a lot of the changes as fans said. Course Trolls reduced to +2STR is a bit too much in my opinion, coupled with the loss of
But hey, it's a hard to balance system...to d20.I definitely give props to Hank Woon for his attempt, even if it's not what I would have done, course I'm not a professional.

I picked up Hell on Earth - Reloaded and I'm loving it, so that's on the list.

Blood of Angels Pathfinder supplement is on the way as well.

Then I'm going to start rating every product I own in hard product. Maybe with a brief description..soem will just have a rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment