Wednesday, July 4, 2012

State of Epic!

Well we're over 12300 hits now, but it's slowing down the last month, I know I haven't been able to post as much, but, I'm working on it, I'm working on it...Full time job plus occasional Over-time...

Comic-Con/Gam3r Con are coming up, so I'll be busy finalizing everything for those, running Paranoia and Traveller at Gam3rCon on Saturday.

I'm trying to get a hold of the Denizens guides for Earthdawn PF/SW editions, but I've got plenty to review still. Got my Judge Dredd Traveller edition, so that will be coming, I got the Monsters of Legend guide as well. I was also able to pick up the Pocket edition of the Traveller guide!!! For $19.99 it's the full rulebook in micro size. I think the micro editions are definitely picking up in popularity, I know I'll be getting more Traveller books in pocket edition.

I plan on doing some Advanced Race Guide conversions for the Earthdawn Races as well, I did the Windling yesterday and with a bit of jiggery-pokery it appears to be about RP8. But it's a weak 8. With the troll's large size, I'm guessing that's going to be a much higher RP.

I will be having coverage of ComicCon's game room and running around the floor talking to the RPG vendors as well on Friday, Sunday is relaxation day for us to hang out and also go to the Dr Who Panel Sunday morning!!! NICE!!! How cool is that? A major panel on SUNDAY!!! craziness!

In August I'll be doing news events about what's happening at GenCon again, hopefully next year we can actually go.


No comments:

Post a Comment