Sunday, August 25, 2013

Moving Ahead - Strategicon Incoming!!!

Alright, things seemed to have stabilized, I'm fully recovered from Gam3rCon and fully into working out again. We have Strategicon coming up this weekend, and let me tell you I'll be very happy to just play in games rather than run them. I love running games, but sometimes, you just need to play!!!

So there's a couple of games I'm really looking forward to at Strategicon. Chris Czerniak is running a Doctor Who Time War game, and Mike Olson is running an Atomic Robo game, if you were reading this blog last year, you know that Sean Ian and I got to playtest the Alpha version of Atomic Robo, we had a blast. I'm curious to see what was changed in the final version, and the boys are nearly 14 now, man time flies.

The boys also played Doctor Who for the first time with Chris, at Kingdom Con, hopefully they will rise the role-playing challenge and really shine this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment