Monday, August 12, 2013

Busy life - low post count

Well with my beginning The Quest for 18 Constitution I haven't had quite as much time as I had before to do gaming and gaming posts.

I am however running some Steve Jackson Games at At Ease Games at 2PM next Sunday, 18 August

I am also running some Judge Dredd Miniature Games Demo at At Ease Games at 2PM next Sunday, 25 August

In September I'm going to run some Steve Jackson Games, Judge Dredd and DCC RPG  at Pair-a-Dice; and DCC RPG at At Ease.

I will be updating the Store information into a Single page for the Store Information and then link the Store Spotlights on the page.

I will be continuing with more Races for Machinations of the Space Princess.

Also coming up at Pair-a-Dice games is the Local Developers event on August 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment