Monday, August 20, 2012

speculation - Earthdawn expands with FASA revival.

After looking at FASA Games I was noticing some new trademarks...Below is the copyright which appears at the bottom of the page. I have highlighted in RED are the words of interest...Earthrise, Earthdusk and Earthfall...I know from listening to TJIFGC, that James mentioned that they were working on a post-apocalyptic game, I'm thinking that is Earthfall. I'm super excited!

Earthdawn is a registered trademark of FASA Corporation. 1879, FASA, and the FASA logo are trademarks of FASA Corporation. Demonworld is a trademark of FASA Corporation and its subsidiary Ral Partha Europe Ltd. Fading Suns and Noble Armada are trademarks of Holistic Design, Inc. Blue Planet is a trademark of Biohazard Games. Anachrocosm, Earthrise, Earthdusk, and Earthfall are trademarks of FASA Games, Inc. Used under license where applicable. Copyright © 2012 FASA Games, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment