Tuesday, June 26, 2012

News - Deadlands Hell On Earth Savage Worlds edition

Pinnacle is producing all sorts of cool stuff these days.

Besides the Dealands Noir which just got a huge Kickstarter, they're getting much closer to releasing the new Savage Worlds edition Hell on Earth: Reloaded. This is a setting which I never bought into when it was in print unfortunately...I really like what I've seen of it, as I'm a big post-apocalyptic fan, and of Deadlands, so when the two combined, I just missed it I guess, I know it was right after I got out of the Navy and I didn't have a lot of spending money...so that's why I missed out on such a great game.

Now the reloaded edition is coming...

Hell on Earth: Reloaded Downloads

Here's the cover art of the new edition...pretty wicked wrap-around cover...want it as a wallpaper? Check out http://www.peginc.com/shop/hell-on-earth-reloaded/

No comments:

Post a Comment