Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A note on reviews...

If you've been reading my reviews, you might note that I'm very positive in them. Now, I tend to be a positive person and try to focus on the positive. Now, I'm also reviewing my favorites first...as I get more reviews done, and begin to review things I was let down by, more moderate reviews will be included, for example, the Game Mastery Guide was a bit of a let-down for me. It's good, it just wasn't great. Since it's not as Epic! in my eyes, I'm not as excited to get it reviewed.

I'm working on doing video reviews now, So I will be making a YouTube account specifically for uploading those videos, as the blogspot video uploads tend to have very low quality when viewing them. So I will also be uploading those reviews again.

As we're close to 4000 hits now, we're getting more viewers, what do YOU want to see? Send me an email... epicRPGBlog@gmail.com. Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment