Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Overwatch sucked into a Rift...

For running Convention games, I think Savage Rifts can be EXTREMELY fun. I like to present characters that Players can really relate to, and Savage Worlds is an Amazing engine for converting those characters into said game.

I will be converting lots of characters over the next few months, but I'm going to enlist the kids into helping convert the Overwatch characters into Savage Rifts Characters.

As i've mentioned before I have started on a Deadpool CRAZY who found a comic book after his MOM Conversion and now suffers the Delusion of being Deadpool.

Many of the characters are easy conversions.

Pharah - MARS Power Armor
Genji - Full Conversion cyborg
McCreed - MARS Headhunter with a BigBore revolver.

Etc.
Image result for mccready overwatch

No comments:

Post a Comment