Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pair-a-Dice Halloween Event

So last night was the Halloween event at Pair-a-Dice Games. We came we saw the boys won prizes!!

It was a pretty sweet deal. Pay $5 or $10 if you weren't in costume, to get in for the door prizes (Also it counted for a that night only coupon. Costume contest was won by....Mario and Luigi....Epic RPG Blog's own Epic Ian and Epic Sean. I went as Giorgio Tsukalous. You know,Aliens! The guy from Ancient Aliens....who has become a meme.(see below)

Pictures!!

Mario, Giorgio and Luigi!
 



It took a little while for people to file in. 

Gaming in Costume....Cap'n Jack, Thor, and Mr. Amalgamation.

Russ Tarvin of NerdKnow getting a game of Cthulhu on

Mario and Luigi getting some Munchkin Cthulhu in.

New game for me...World of Warcraft CCG...simple and yet elegant.

Mario and Luigi with Paul from Fanatical Gamers playing some Zombie Dice

ZOMBIES!!!  I got to play a game of Zombies later in the evening, I actually won, without having died....the dice were definitely on my side. 15 kills, 1 life left, and a heli-pad victory. It was....EPIC!

Munchkin Bites (Epic Ian reported a win on this one.)

Mario bites you!

What time is it....?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nod, it was a great time. I bought that Resident Evil game Brandon was showing. That was the first Deck Builder game I had played, and I liked it.

    ReplyDelete