Tuesday, November 11, 2014

AEG Vanguard

Cool,

I'm now in the AEG Vanguard program. So as I close one chapter in my gaming life, I open a new one. With the decline of the Mongoose Infantry program, I'm a bit bummed I won't be working towards more great minis for my Judge Dredd game (Though watch this space for an unboxing review of the Judge Dredd Starter Box set; coming this weekend.)

I'm kinda jazzed about being on the AEG Vanguard though, AEG puts out so many cool board games, and of course L5R CCG/RPG.

Love Letter is a pretty fun fast game
Infinite City is a great game with lots of strategy and a little luck.
Agent Hunter is quick and easy, but still challenging.

I was looking at Doomtown Reloaded this weekend, and it looks like it keeps the same flavor as the original, which I still have all my old cards...heh.

Anyway, none of my local stores are Strongholds, so I know what I'm doing this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment