Thursday, August 21, 2014

RPG-a-Day Day 21 - Favorite Licensed RPG

I'm a bit late coming to this party. (I will play catch-up this weekend.)

Favorite Licensed RPG.

This is one of those categories where it's very difficult to make a decision. There are so many amazing products for licensed properties.

I have to make my decision merely based upon, how well the system emulates the IP.

My Favorite is definitely Dresden Files. The FATE system seems to emulate the world of Dresden amazingly.



Dresden Files on Drivethru Bundle





Honorable Mentions 
Judge Dredd (Mongoose Publishing) Traveller System

Robotech RPG (Palladium Books)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Palladium Books)
Black Company (Green Ronin)
007 (Victory Games)
Star Wars (WEG)
Stargate
Star Trek
FarScape
Conan






No comments:

Post a Comment