Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Paranoia Props I

Paranoia is a game that THRIVES on Props. One day I want to make prop lasers and Laser barrels. Maybe paper craft, maybe 3D printed. Whichever, it's just a fun thing to do. I want to make another papercraft PDC and then put messages INTO it that are pulled out to reveal the next message. This like mission alerts, service service, secret society missions, etc. I think that would be fun. So would a PARANOIA RPG app that let you send pre-canned messages to the High Programmer (GM),

Here are some Prop ME cards I did for the game at Kingdom Con. (I will be adding the faces onto the cards for the GamerCon game.


I will post my FATE of the Complex CS after I make the changes to it, like removing physical stress boxes.

Next game I will start letting players TAG each other so they can get standard FATE combat bonuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment