Tuesday, March 19, 2019

In Memorium - Bob 'Dolnor' Cruse

It is sad news that I post about Bob's passing. I found out on Saturday with my DCC game, that Bob passed on Tuesday, 3/12/19.

I only knew Bob from the few games of DCC I ran at Gaming on Grand. He was a good guy, always helpful to new players and fun to game with.

I will be memorializing his character from my game in the next issue of Meanderings. Topher the Gambler will become an Eternal Champion. Which the character may be killed in a session, the table character will be available in the next session to another player.

I will be memorializing Bob himself as "Dolnor the Chronicler" in Meanderings #5, and on the blog. Dolnor will be a wise deity, and patron, that gives advice freely, as long as you have the time to listen.

Role in Paradise Dolnor!

If anyone else wants to share stories of Bob, email me at Epicrpgblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment