Monday, September 11, 2017

DESTINY 2 AND THE ARC BOOGALOO

So who's playing? Man I've been playing quite a bit since launch. This week however it will be back to writing. I'll be on Destiny 2 occasionally. I play on PS4, as Whiplash1138 add me, add something geeky to the message so I know you're not a random stranger.


When I was wandering around investigating lore, I ran across the Future War Cult area, wonder when they arrive?

When does Xur arrive?

Anyway, Now that it's out, I can do some of the conversions I was thinking of.

First up will be a Savage Rifts conversion. Don't need the Traveller in Rifts Earth since the Light (read as ley lines) is EVERYWHERE.

So primarily the conversions will be Techno Wizards with the Ghost as port of their race profile.

More on this later.

First up
Races: (Not much is given about the three races.)

Human Guardian
Human

Awoken Guardian
Awoken
Exo Guardian
Exo
Fallen
Cabal 

Iconic Frameworks for Classes of Destiny 2 will each be covered in their own post.










No comments:

Post a Comment