Saturday, April 21, 2012

Game room

One of the great things about moving into our new place, is having a garage again. So what kind of gamer would I be if I didn't have a game room? A boring one that's what kind.

So I'm setting up a nice area, lots of shelves, a 6' folding table, with optional 4'x8' surface for wargaming. Once I get rid of my Warhammer 40k figures, I will be concentrating on Malifaux, and eventually Infinity. I really am a fan of smaller scale skirmish games for wargaming. My favorite Games Workshop games are Mordheim, Necromunda and Bloodbowl. I still have a spot in my heart for WarZone.

If anyone is interested in my 40k stuff, shoot an email to me, I've got a LOT of figures, 12 tanks, 40+ terminators, 3 dreadnoughts, speeders, bikes, a dozen scouts if memory serves, and over 100 marines. Most are in various stages of assembly. Oh I also have 20-30 skull shoulder pads, because I was going to do Silver  Skulls.

Edit: The room is coming along, I was able to get more boxes unpacked and stuff stored, I keep realizing HOW MUCH stuff I actually have...Half.com will be having a new seller soon as I unload much of my old gaming material that I'll 'never' use again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment